Tutorial: Project Management & Personal Effectiveness
Category: Tutorial Dates - Other
Date: February 23rd 2023 9:30am until 4:00pm
Location: via Zoom
Please register for this event by completing the form below.
After registering you will receive an email asking you to confirm your attendance. It is important to check your junk inbox for this message.
If you have confirmed attendance and then find you are unable to attend, it is important to inform Lucy Brenton.
Project Management and Personal Effectiveness tutorial
(includes breaks in morning & afternoon and lunch at 12.30pm)
Training Programme update
Registrar Business Meeting
Evaluation form completion
The workshop will focus on:
- Recognise the importance of project set up and the key elements involved
- Understand and engage with key stakeholders
- The use of project management models and tools
- Time and space to reflect on your work life balance
- Understand your values, strengths and what drives you in and out of work
- Setting goals and key milestones
- Explore strategies for more productive working and reduce procrastination