Taster Session: Wiltshire Council
Category: Regional Public Health Events - Other
Date: July 21st 2022 2:00pm until 4:30pm
Location: via MS Teams
This free to attend Taster Session is suitable for those who are interested in gaining more experience of Public Health.
Primarily for those who are interested in applying for Specialty Training in the South West, the taster session will include:
- Tour of Public Health department
- Meet and greet with team members
- Presentations led by Specialty Registrars
- Sessions led by Consultants in Public Health and other members of the Public Health Team
- Public Health activity and/or opportunity to shadow a meeting
- Q&A opportunity
Please note that you must either attend the Programme’s Public Health as a Career Event or watch the session recording in order to sign up to attend a taster day.
Please contact the Programme Team if you would like to receive access to the online recording or if you have any other questions.
Once you have registered to attend, your details will be passed onto the local authority organising the taster day; they will be in contact with you with further information.
Unfortunately due to COVID-19, this event may be postponed. Those registered to attend will be notified should this be the case.