Taster Day : Devon County Council (Virtual) - FULL
Category: Regional Public Health Events - Other
Date: June 17th 2020 9:30am until 4:00pm
This free to attend Taster Day is suitable for those who are interested in gaining more experience of Public Health.
Primarily for those who are interested in applying for Specialty Training in the South West, the taster day will include:
- Tour of Public Health department
- Meet and greet with team members
- Presentations led by Specialty Registrars
- Sessions led by Consultants in Public Health and other members of the Public Health Team
- Public Health activity and/or opportunity to shadow a meeting
- Q&A opportunity
Please note that you must either attend the Programme’s Public Health as a Career Event session or watch the session online in order to sign up to attend a taster day.
Please contact the Programme Team if you would like to receive access to the online session or if you have any other questions.
Once you have registered to attend, your details will be passed onto the local authority organising the taster day; they will be in contact with you with further information.
Due to COVID-19, this event will run digitally. If you would like to be added to the waiting list for this event, please contact the Programme Team