South West Population & Public Health Academy - Series 2, Webinar 18: Hypertension
Category: Regional Public Health Events - Other
Date: November 30th 2023 11:00am until 12:15pm
Location: MS Teams
Series 2, Webinar 18: Hypertension
Date: 30th November via MS Teams
Time: 11:00 – 12:15
- Professor Maggie Rae, Head of School and Public Health Transformation, NHS England
- Teresa Durston – Clinical Network Manager – Cardiac, NHS England (SW)
- Jim Moore - SW Clinical Lead, NHSE SW
- Justine Womack - Health and Wellbeing Programme Lead (Obesity and CVD Prevention), OHID SW
- Steve Brown – Director of Public Health, Devon County Council. Co-chair SW CVD Prevention Strategic Oversight Group
- Brian Leitch - NHS Bath and North East Somerset, Swindon and Wiltshire
- A greater awareness of the relationship between health inequalities and CVD and hypertension.
- To understand the data relating CVD and hypertension across the SW.
- To understand how communications campaigns can reach the target population for CVD and hypertension
- Be aware of regional and local interventions to support CVD and hypertension case findings.
- Learn more about what you could be doing to assist in the reduction in health
inequalities relating to CVD and hypertension
To register please click here