South West Population & Public Health Academy - Series 2, Webinar 17: Prison Health
Category: Regional Public Health Events - Other
Date: November 23rd 2023 2:00pm until 3:15pm
Location: MS Teams
Series 2, Webinar 17: Prison Health
Date: 23rd November via MS Teams
Time: 14:00 – 15:15
- Professor Maggie Rae, Head of School and Public Health Transformation, NHS England
- Chandraa Bhattacharya- Senior Healthcare Inequalities Improvement Policy Delivery Lead – Justice Populations. HMPPS Health and Care Partnerships & NHS England Healthcare Inequalities Improvement
- Dr Georgina Angel-Public Health Registrar
- Rachel Campbell- Public Health Specialist Health & Justice Lead NHSE South West (Part of the Blended Team with OHID/Honorary Contract UKHSA)
- Gemma Haigh- Senior Associate - Project Manager, NHS England Health & Justice Commissioning Southwest
- Spotlight on the health inequalities experienced by individuals in contact with the justice system.
- Understand the underlying health complexities contributing to inequalities for individuals in prison.
- Clarity on pre-existing need of individuals in contact with the criminal justice system.
- How can partners and stakeholders collaborate to improve outcomes for individual on release.
To register please click here