South West Population & Public Health Academy - Series 2 Webinar 1: Long Covid
Category: Regional Public Health Events - Other
Date: October 18th 2021 2:00pm until 3:15pm
Location: via MS Teams
Webinar 1: Long Covid
Date: 18th October 2021
- Maggie Rae- Head of School and Public Health Transformation; Health Education England.
- Mark Cooke- SRO for Health Inequalities, Director of Strategy and Transformation; NHS England and NHS Improvement.
- Dr. Nisreen Alwan– Associate Professor in Public Health; University of Southampton.
- Gwen Fernandes– Programme Manager; Public Health England.
- To Improve general knowledge of Long COVID.
- To understand incidence and prevalence of Long COVID.
- Latest evidence of management and treatment.
This webinar will be of interest to a wide audience including those working in the voluntary sector, public health and health and social care. This webinar will be for colleagues who would like to develop and refresh their knowledge of Long COVID.
Please click here to register