South West clinical improvement webinar
Category: Training - Regional Teaching Programme
Date: June 18th 2021 12:00pm until 1:00pm
Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT) warmly invites you to the South West regional webinar on ‘Clinical Improvement and GIRFT’ on 18th June at 12-1pm.
Please click on the registration link in the attached flyer to enrol on the webinar
GIRFT is an NHS improvement programme designed to improve the quality of care within the NHS by reducing unwarranted variations and sharing best practice between trusts. Importantly it is led by frontline clinicians and is collaborative across the multidisciplinary team.
This is a great opportunity for you all to meet and ask questions of:
• Prof Tim Briggs, Chair of GIRFT national director of clinical improvement for the NHS;
• Dr Mike Swart, GIRFT clinical lead for anaesthesia and perioperative medicine;
• Corinne Power, head of nursing – transformation, Nursing & Midwifery directorate at NHS England and NHS Improvement; and
• Stuart Palma, national head of Allied Health Professions.
Key areas discussed:
• What is clinical improvement?
• What is Getting It Right First Time?
• How can you get involved in improving clinical efficiency?
Please see the attached flyer to register. A certificate of attendance will be available. Please feel free to forward this invite.
For more details on GIRFT: https://www.gettingitrightfirsttime.co.uk/