The new E-portfolio system went live on 13th February 2015.
To access the new system please click here
Using the new e-portfolio system:
- The FPH have produced a Guidance Manual which covers both the registrar and supervisor functionality.
- The system should be intuitive enough to navigate using the printed Manual alone.
- You are encouraged to work through any issues yourselves before contacting the e-portfolio champions which are Petra Manley and Gemma Cooke.
- There are FAQs on Huddle so you can see what issues/queries have already been answered. Always check this Log first (before contacting the champions) as there may be an answer to your question.
- The first point of contact for any portfolio queries will be Gemma Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will triage and coordinate the queries and will pass them on to the champions if appropriate.